We have a variety of free downloadable material available here, from purely factual resources like the FAQ and Errata to useful tidbits like the Character Record Sheets to downloadable images to full adventures. Some of the files on this page require the free Adobe Reader.
Fifth Edition Quick-Start Rules
Vladivostok Gauntlet game stats
Fourth Edition FAQ
- SR4A Changes Document — this document represents the changes from SR4 to the Shadowrun, Fourth Edition 20th Anniversary Edition.
- Shadowrun, Fourth Edition [Version 1.8 — changes in this errata are reflected in the Fifth and Sixth Printing of Shadowrun, Fourth Edition
- Street Magic [PDF, version 1.4.1 -- this errata coincides with Catalyst Game Labs' first printing of Street Magic]
- Arsenal [PDF, version 1.3.2]
- Unwired [PDF, version 1.0]
- Dunkelzahn’s Will – It’s been four years since the First Wyrm of the UCAS bought the farm, and people are still fighting over scraps from his hoard. Here’s the latest updates.
- Shadowrun Timeline – Explore the history of the Sixth World with the timeline from Shadowrun, Third Edition.
- Slang Guidebook – Confused about the slang language employed in Shadowrun? Check here for the low-down.
Target: Matrix brought a variety of Matrix nodes, grids, players, and groups into the game. The Matrix is forever expanding though, so here’s some updated data…
- The Round Square – A caribbean based Data Haven for pirates – the electronic kind! [Unpublished material from Target: Matrix.]
- Triads Online – One of the major crime syndicates, the Triads have secrets in both the physical world and the Matrix. [Unpublished material from Target: Matrix.]
Corporations, crime syndicates, and goverments may rule the world, but all of them are driven by individuals – one of the most important tools in a Gamemasters arsenal.
- Steven Ridgemont – A Matrix socialite with a reputation as being a genuinely good person with a Robin Hood streak a mile wide. [Unpublished material from Target: Matrix.]
Gamemasters only! In need for a quick one-shot session, or something to use in the middle of the long campaign? Look here for adventures and adventure ideas.